These are some reads that are either very related to the untemplate message or just plain awesome stuff.
One of the many concerns of life is safety. This week’s readings include keeping your valuables safe while traveling, location independent mistakes, and protecting your wordpress blog from a hack. Check out these awesome articles:
- Five Ways to Keep Your WordPress Blog Safe(r) – Matt Cheuvront at Life Without Pants
Matt recently got hit by a serious blog hack that took down his whole site. Thankfully, out of this horrible experience he was able to take a few lessons and he shares them here to help you prevent the same thing from happening to YOUR blog. If you have a WordPress site, DO NOT miss this!
- 20-plus Amazing Fitness Blogs to Inspire You – Leo Babauta at Zen Habits
Leo recently ran a list of over 20 fitness blogs to help you get and stay motivated. Check out all the various sites and see which are consistently recommended by other bloggers!
- Location Independent Mistakes – Sean Ogle at Location180
Our very own Sean Ogle, who recently quit his job and moved abroad to Thailand to do the TropicalMBA, relates his challenges and missteps in his transition to becoming a digital nomad, to help you make the best choices on your own journey.
- How to Become Influencial in your circle – Yu-kai Chou
Great post on how to become influential amongst your friends. Very good for personal development.
What do you think of this week’s links? Know any articles worth sharing with the Untemplater community? Let us know!
Latest posts by Untemplater (see all)
- Do You Live Life By Design? - March 26, 2015
- Tips For Virtual Meetings - February 26, 2015
- What Is It Like Living In The Desert On A Man Camp? - February 9, 2015