It’s that time again for a weekend link round-up! These are some reads that are either very related to the untemplate message or just plain awesome stuff.
- Combining Personal Development, Lifestyle Design, and Social Entrepreneurship – Lion Isis at Superhero Lifestyle
Lion Isis is building a modern-day superhero lifestyle and he examines how the principles and practices of three popular communities—the personal development, social entrepreneurship, and lifestyle design movements—fit together to form a practical foundation for living a conscious, ideal lifestyle outside the norm.
- Overlooked Foods for Vitality – Chris at Zen to Fitness
Awesome zen fitness food tips. Concrete advice about super healthy food. It even has video!
- 5 Steps to Get You Hired as an English Teacher Abroad – Martin Dasko at Studenomics
Teaching English abroad is a great way to travel, earn some extra cash, and gain exposure to a wide variety of cultures. Martin outlines 5 steps to get you started down the path of (and get you prepared to) teaching English as a second language.
What do you think of this week’s links? Know any articles worth sharing with the Untemplater community? Let us know!
Latest posts by Dariane Nabor (see all)
- The Stuff Project - August 16, 2010
- Ask the Readers: What will you regret not doing in your life? - May 7, 2010
- Ask the Readers: How much of life is your career? - April 30, 2010